Chelsea Investment Corporation is focused on the financing and development of affordable housing. We provide financial engineering, development, asset management and property management services, as well as legal and non-profit experience to its development and investment partners and clients. Considered experts in the affordable housing sector, we have a strong and experienced team of professionals who identify and implement timely and cost effective solutions to the many challenges of this market niche.
Chelsea takes special pride in its ability to structure plans of financing that result in the development of attractive, affordable housing communities, consistent with each client’s objectives.
- Chelsea Investment Corporation has developed and financed over 8,000 affordable housing units at a cost of over $1.5 billion. Included are inclusionary developments, rural developments and special needs housing.
- We have developed over 3,100 inclusionary units in San Diego, Chula Vista, and Carlsbad, at a cost of over $750,000,000.
- Our clients include Sudberry Properties, Shea Homes, Pardee Homes, Alpha Project, Black Mountain Ranch and others.
- Our not-for-profit clients include: Serving Seniors, St. Vincent de Paul Management, Housing Development Partners, Southern California Housing Collaborative and Colette's Children's Home.
- Chelsea has an outstanding record of completing projects on time, on budget and in complete satisfaction of our clients' affordable housing requirements.