Chelsea Investment Corporation is focused on creating and preserving high quality affordable rental homes. We take special pride in our ability to structure creative financing solutions that result in the development of award-winning housing that complements the surrounding neighborhood. Our highly experienced team of professionals consider each project's unique attributes and identify and implement timely and cost-effective solutions to the many challenges of this market niche. From site selection through feasibility analysis, to construction and re-syndication, our services are available on a targeted or turnkey basis.
- We have developed over 100 affordable communities at a cost in excess of $1.7 billion. Included are special needs housing, senior housing, rural housing, and mixed-use developments.
- Our portfolio includes nearly 3,500 inclusionary units in Southern California, developed at a cost of over $800 million.
- Our homebuilder clients include: Beazer, Brookfield, CalAtlantic, Centex, Lennar, McMillin, Pardee, Shea, and more.
- Our nonprofit partners include: Serving Seniors, St. Vincent de Paul/Father Joe's Villages, Housing Development Partners, Southern California Housing Collaborative, Weingart Center Associates, Pacific Southwest Community Development Corporation, United Cerebral Palsy, and others.
- Our spotless record of completing projects on time, on budget, and in line with each client's requirements demonstrates our commitment to providing superior solutions for affordable housing.